Bull&Bear appreciates your efforts encouraging the further trading success and achieving the desired objectives. We are glad to offer you the rewarding bonus system available for new and existing customers depending on their performances. The following terms shall apply in agreement with the relevant Customer account.
Traders should note that binary options trading activity carries high risk and might result in the losses of your deposited funds, please adhere to the rational thinking principles!
Read attentively the below Terms and Conditions for the bonuses offered by us as these may change from time to time and should meet the overall Company’s Terms and Conditions since rewards terms are outlined in conjunction with them. These Terms prevail in case the discrepancy between the two takes place.
Disclaimer: Customers currently residing in a banned/not permitted jurisdiction are not awarded bonuses due to the policies conducted by Bull&Bear. The Company reserves the right to specify countries falling under the “banned/not permitted” category at its sole discretion.
Bonus policy includes the following provisions:
- Only those Customers who meet the Company’s appropriateness requirements can be awarded bonuses and have them at the disposal.
- Before accepting any Bonus offer, Customers shall assure they agree with these Terms and Conditions associated with Bonus policy by clicking the check box. Acceptance of the Bonus is completed by initiating trading operation in the Account.
- The Company has the right to use your funds deposited to the trading Account prior to the Bonus. For example, if a Customer has made a $250 deposit into the Account, and received a $50 Welcome Bonus into this Account, upon opening positions the funds deposited by Customers will be used first.
- Bonus funds are added to the amount of money deposited by the Customer to the trading account. These funds should be treated as the overall Account Balance available to open positions. Customers will not be able to send any withdrawal requests to have deposited amount, bonus funds or profit at the disposal. The Customer must execute a minimum trading volume to be eligible to make any withdrawals from the Account. The trading volume is calculated by the following formula:
The bonus + Deposited amount х 50
The customer’s trading volume in the Account is usually calculated from the date the Customer receives the Bonus.
- Customers are forbidden to open multiple trading Accounts with Bull&Bear for the sole purpose of enjoying more than one Bonus.
- Customers may choose not to accept a Bonus since all bonuses are only optional. If so, the Customer will not be bound to These Terms.
- Any improper or abusive trading, not under the Company’s Terms and Conditions, will result in the Bonus being revoked or not awarded, and may also lead to suspending your trading Account.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement, and, to that extent, the provisions of this Agreement are intended to be and shall be deemed severable;
- Keep in mind that once a trading Account is classified as Inactive Account, all Bonuses may be removed without prior notice.
- The company reserves the right to allocate or decline any bonuses or at its sole discretion.
Sign up with Bull&Bear, open your trading account and enjoy our special Cash Bonus Offer. It will be available to you after reaching the trading volume multiple 50!
Find out more relevant information at firstname.lastname@example.org.