PRACTICE AT DEMO
Sign up for a
Demo account >>
Learn with our interactive
courses and webcasts >>
Watch the video >>
- USD/CAD, EUR/USD in the Spotlight Ahead of ECB, BoC posted 2 hours ago
- DXY Index Maintaining Uptrend from September and October Swing Lows posted 4 hours ago
- Above-Forecast Canada CPI to Derail USD/CAD Rebound posted 7 hours ago
- Flightless Bird NZD Sinks To Bottom While USD Stays Strong: SW Report posted 19 hours ago
- USD/CAD Battle Lines Drawn Ahead of Canada CPI posted 22 hours ago
- Gold Prices Snap Bearish Sequence Ahead of More Fed Rhetoric posted 24 hours ago
- EUR/USD Support Bounce, USD Drops Ahead of Pivotal ECB Meeting posted 2 days ago
- US Dollar Taking Cues from Other Major Currencies posted 2 days ago
- Crude Oil Price Analysis– Pullback to Offer Opportunity posted 2 days ago
- Gold Rebound Unravels as Fed Officials Endorse Three Hikes for 2018 posted 2 days ago
Binary trading has been growing in popularity in recent years; with Bull And Bear, you can experience the excitement of Binary Trading for yourself. The Bull And Bear platform offers a variety of different formats – including high/low and one-touch – and a choice of option times spanning a minute to a day.
Traders looking for a fast-paced and gripping trading experience would do well to consider Bull And Bear.
The MetaTrader 4 platform is used globally; as a company with a presence all around the world, is pleased to be able to host its own version of MT4 for clients.
The platform allows users to trade via automated EA’s (expert advisors) to trade on the financial markets. The one-click trading tool gives the users the ability to execute trades rapidly, whilst users can also take advantage of the leverage of up to 200:1 available on certain Forex pairs.
Download MT4 client: